Nathan tagged me with a meme, and being a good patient friend (and I loves me a good meme), I've decided to participate, with one exception. I don't tag people on memes. But I really don't mind being tagged, so don't worry about making me cranky if you decide to tag me.
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules.
3. Write six things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post by linking to their blog. (not gonna do it)
5. Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their sites. (see comment on end of rule 4)
6. Let your tagger know when your entry is up.
Six unimportant things about me
1. I love makeup. I sometimes think about getting a cosmetology license so I can buy MAC at the Pro stores with the professional discount.
2. I've never seen my MIL naked.
3. I like irises.
4. I match my underwear colors and/or patterns.
5. I can raise one eyebrow like Spock.
6. I can't use a razor with any skills, so I wax. Less blood and scarring.
I seem to have focused on grooming, but that's because I just got out of the shower.