Friday, March 28, 2008

Friday Fun (delayed, but using the time machine!)

I've been a manager. I've written grant proposals. I've edited manuscripts. I have a love-hate relationship with jargon, buzz words, and noxious managerial-speak.

For your amusement I offer up

The Buzz Phraser

For example:

* Cross-Imaginative Outline Bulletin Expectations
* Cooperatively Multi-Central Parameter-Oriented Applications
* Structurally Computerized Employee-contained Problem
* Exclusionary Portable Authentication Impact


Trust me, play with it long enough and you'll have a "Holy Shit, I think ______ used that in a meeting last week" moment!

1 comment:

vince said...

OK, that was LOTS more fun than working. In April I enter 21 years of mostly wonderful self-employment, so I don't get to use buzz phrases much, but I just had far too much time laughing.

Thanks!