Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Politics Quizzes

Everyone else is doing it...

This was the first quiz - no surprise on this one...

Left-Leaning Freedom Lover on political map



But then Jim over at Stonekettle Station came up with another quiz. Edit from original post - Hey, in preview it looked like I was over in the Totalitarian camp, which totally blew my mind. But apparently I'm not. Woo hoo! I'm not a jackbooted thug after all.

Yup. I'm apparently a big L libertarian. I'm really a little l libertarian, I think some social programs are ok and that some taxes are necessary and worthwhile.


You are a

Social Liberal
(78% permissive)

and an...

Economic Conservative
(63% permissive)

You are best described as a:

Libertarian




Link: The Politics Test on OkCupid.com: Free Online Dating
Also : The OkCupid Dating Persona Test

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tania the Libertarian, amazon queen of the North Pole, who has slain many a frost giant with her sword...