Tuesday, July 15, 2008

This evening's refreshing beverage is . . .

North Coast Brewing Company's Red Seal Ale. A nice ale. I usually like things a little hoppier or darker, but this is a nice little ale with good flavor.

Of course, the fact that the brewmaster is my boss' brother is kinda cool too. She goes down and helps out with the Monterey Jazz Festival each fall, an event that they sponsor.

If you see some of their brews, give them a try. I really enjoyed the Brother Thelonius Belgian Style Abbey Ale.

1 comment:

Philip Munger said...

We were able to try some of North Coast's brews when we were in Northern California in June. Their Scrimshaw Lager is the best California lager I've ever tasted. We had some of the Old Rasputin stout at my mom's 90th birthday last weekend in Seattle. Awesome!