Everyone else is doing it . . .
1) Ever been in a relationship lasting over 5 years?
18 with my boyfriend/husband, 17 with one dog, and 14+ with my two cats.
2) What was one of your dreams growing up?
I would be trapped in a white maze with statues that were white, and they shot darts out of their heads. It was freaky and creepy.
Oh. That type of dream. Be able to fly. Or be an astronomer. To have a zeppelin.
3) What talent do you wish you had?
4) If I bought you a drink what would it be?
I'm usually the driver, so a Coca-Cola. Otherwise, depending on my mood and the place it'd be a Midori Sour, a bitter beer, or a scotch.
5) Favorite books?
The Silmarillion, Shadow of the Moon, Childhood's End, any RAH, The Aeneid.
6) What was the last book you read?
Like a Charm
Currently reading The Hidden City by Michelle Sagara West
7) Astrology: Menace to science education or entertainment?
It's so silly how can it be considered a menace?
8.) Any tattoos and/or piercings? Explain where.
I think I have 5 holes between the two ears. That's all. For now...
9) Worst habit?
10) Best attribute?
I don't know. My stellar charm and wit?
11) What are your favorite hobbies?
Reading, playing games, quilting, cooking, eating, adventuring
12) Do you have a negative or optimistic attitude?
Optimistic pessimist. I like to hope things will go well, but I don't expect them to. I know better.
13) What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator with me?
See if we could figure out how to make it work or escape, because that would be fun.
14) Worst thing to ever happen to you?
Not something I choose to disclose. Not to be a downer, but hell, bat at #6 I was honest enough to admit the last book I read.
15) Best thing to ever happen to you?
Probably my super spouse. I'd probably be dead without him.
16) Tell me one weird fact about you.
I can flex my pectoral muscles, and make my breasts move. I can do the Ahhhnaald/Hans & Franz thing.
17) What if I showed up at your house unexpectedly?
I'd wonder how the hell you got here without letting me know (I'm easy to find, but it is Alaska!). I'd encourage you to admire my redneck compound, and suggest we grab some coffee somewhere else. 400 sq ft of cabin is awfully small.
18) What was your first impression of me?
Made me smile. That's a good thing.
19) What scares you?
On a small level - creepy bugs creep me out. On a big level, feeling helpless. I hate it, hate it, hate it.
20) If you could change one thing about how you are, what would it be?
More trusting. But I'm not comfortable with that.
21) Would you be my crime partner or my conscience?
22) What color eyes do you have?
23) Ever been arrested?
24) Favorite dessert?
Rhubarb pie/Rhubarb crunch
25) If you won $1000 today, what would you do with it?
Pay some bills. $1000 isn't much money these days.
26) Tell me something you want me to know about you.
Once I'm done with grad school I'm thinking about getting my CDL and working in the construction industry because I like the people.
27) What’s your favorite place to hang out?
Someplace peaceful and stress free
28) Do you believe in ghosts? Aliens?
Ghosts. No. Aliens. Life off of earth, of course.
29) Favorite thing to do in your spare time?
Read or cook/bake. Play with Lego. Admire my fabulous shoe collection. Play with makeup. Target practice. Cat wrangling.
30) Do you swear a lot?
Like a sailor. I was raised by sailors.
31) Biggest pet peeve?
People who are cluelessly inconsiderate. If you're being an asshole on purpose, I can live with that. But if you're an asshole because you're just clueless and self-centered, well, you probably piss me off.
32) In one word, how would you describe yourself?
33) Do you believe in/appreciate romance?
I'm a sap, or course. Easier to believe in romance than horoscopes or ghosts or the afterlife.
34) Most unusual place you’ve had sex?
Unusual by whose standards?
35) Do you believe in an afterlife?